Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fingers crossed!

Life is getting a lot more interesting! I got a phone call this morning and it was from a friend of mine who found out about a job opening in a law office. I have an interview tomorrow! I am so excited. I am really ready to be a member of the working class, even if it is only part-time.

The town that the law office is in is an ideal place to work.  It’s a college town and the office is in the downtown proper area. It’s actually a few blocks from my old stomping ground when I was first in college.

The practice is a criminal defense practice. It’s not an area that I have thought of actually working in, but it is one that interests me. In fact, it’s the area that first piqued my interest in the law field.

So there you have it, my latest and most interesting update. I will post again soon, hopefully with a title of  WordPress’s newest employed blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment