Monday, September 21, 2009

Tv Show Tears

Well today has been the day for shitty sad tv shows.

First Belle died on Home and Away. I, I kid you not, was almost crying. I got all teary eyed and sniffly but stopped short of actually crying. It was just lucky that it wasn’t actually all that sad the way she died. I mean yes, it was sad, but it wasn’t as dramatic as I thought it would have been.

Then on ER it was about the chief’s son dying, and this other little girl almost dying. And it was just pure aw. I didn’t cry though. I just felt sad.

I know, you’re probably thinking, cmon it’s just a tv show. But the fact of the matter is, that while it is just a tv show, that type of stuff is happening all the time in reality, to people you don’t know, and even people you do. It’s hard not to develop a connection, no, bond is the word I’m looking for, a bond with a tv show character, if you’re regularly watching that show, because you see them go through the good and the bad, you get angry when they do stupid stuff and happy when they do something they should’ve done 10 episodes ago. Okay, when I say you, it probably only applies to me. Haha I should really stop watching so much shit tv.

I find that I don’t usually cry in movies. Unless it is really sad. Wait no, I cried in Cinderalla Story for some reason. And that one with Hilary Duff. And the animated one about the bear. And King Kong. And Homeward Bound. Okay. So maybe I do cry in movies. What was my point? I’m not sure… And with books, especially the ones which create such an atmosphere that you feel like you are there in the story, watching all of the events unfold, books especially, because you create the sound of their voice and the image of their expressions and actions in your mind, can be real tearjerkers I’ve found.

The point of this post was lost sometime ago when I realised I needed to write on my dad’s birthday card and make a voucher. We bought him a car stereo and my gift to him is helping him to install it.

I need to go to sleep now. Getting up early tomorrow.

Poor blog is suffering from my busy life at the moment. I promise a decent post in the near future!! *huggles blog*

team meeting at Hell Pizza tomorrow. should find out lots of stuff re: employment.

am going to purchase percussion type instruments, including finger cymbals, for my gypsy character to play at st wolfgangs. and for me OOC to amuse myself with.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment