Sunday, September 20, 2009

Writing Test 1 Part 1

Hi Carlo,

I will try to explain as well as I can what this job implies and you’ll see after this letter whether or not to apply for the job. Personally, I think it was both good and bad but I’ll concentrate on what you want to know.

First, you can’t expect to get this job and just do adventure sports for free. It’s much more than that! You have to be ready for a lot of paperwork. My first day at the job, I had no chance to do anything else besides paperwork.

Iimproving your English is the most you’ll get out of this job. You’ll have to help people of different nationalities and I found it not only useful but satisfying as well to explain different things to people from all over the world. My English really started to improve!

I also had to organize a presentation for some important English visitors. It was a really challenging and useful experience. I learned a lot from preparing it and showing it to them on both my language and my presentation skills.

So, you’re probably thinking “But what about sports?”. Well my friend, it seems that you won’t be able to do so much sports but don’t worry, after 3 weeks I got to go canoeing!

I hope I was helpful,

Tudor.

No comments:

Post a Comment