Thursday, September 17, 2009

Small World

I’m still amazed how small this world is.

I went back to the Taguig gig (refer to previous post) to finish my written exam. Lo and behold, I saw a familiar name on the building’s guard’s log book. When I stepped inside the room, there she was!

Turned out that she also applied for the writer position. She had gone there ahead of me and it looked like she already snagged the job. She was saying something about contract signing. Anyway, I was happy because it won’t be that difficult to adjust to my new job should I get in and decide to work there because I already have one friend.

Regarding the tests, I took some IQ tests, yanno, the typical verbal reasoning test. Argh, the only part where I messed up was the (surprise, surprise) arithmetic! I had to solve complex arithmetic under 5 minutes! Toward the end of the time limit I was already guessing the answer but I still left 10 questions hanging when the time limit popped on my face. Before the online exam, I got interviewed by The essay part was somehow hard, because of the time limit, not the topic.  But I know I did well, so there… I hope I become a The Fort resident soon.

Tomorrow, I plan to file my 2-day absence as sick leaves. I hope the HR would buy my “I was under the weather” alibi. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment