Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September 23rd. Money making.

This blog is about me and my life. You may not me be interested. That’s okay, you don’t have to read it. Have a happy day anyway (:

I have a new motto:

Daily Quote: ‘If you are good at something, never do it for free’. – ‘The Joker’ from Batman The dark Knight

And it proves to work really well. I am saving money to buy a guitar. I have applied for a job, for which the interview should be coming week. Untill then, I am trying to find new ways of making money, and this motto helps. I am quite good at writing, and my fellow classmates have noticed. I always get great marks for any writing assignment, and people have always joked about paying me for them. This has now become reality. I got payed 12 bucks to write 2 stories, and that took me about an hour.

Second important thing when saving, is not spending any money. If you don’t spend, you save, and that is what we are doing here.

Another great way of making money (at my school at least) is lending money. People need money or want money to buy a coke or a sandwich, and they lend it from me. I ask a little more back per day it takes for them to give me back my money. With forgetful people, this changes 2 buck into 5 bucks in 2 weeks time. The great thing is, that you don’t have to do ANYTHING at all. You can take as many loans at the same time, untill your clients go bankrupt. It’s a pocket-size America.

This is actually the first blog I have really made about my own life. Okay, perhaps my second. I will make this a new category, called lifeblogs. I hope you like it. It is very different from what I usually do, but I find it nice to share my everyday experiences as well.

Have a happy day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment