Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why "The Deviled Angel"

I was a month late being born because there was just SO MUCH TO DO IN THERE! But once I was ready to be born it took less than an hour…

A wise man once said the circumstances of your birth dictate how you run your life. For me that means I don’t do ANYTHING until I’M ready but once I’m ready it’s balls to the wind!

I’ve been contemplating doing some public writing and an advice column for a while and now I am ready. I chose the name “Deviled Angel” because it represents the fact that we are all human and make mistakes but are essentially good people.

I’ve started this blog as a service to continue to share my talent but also to offer advice.

Each blog will start with a little story about me or someone else, an anecdote, a quote, question etc. and I invite you to write in with your questions/comments.

My answers will include a comment from my little DEVIL and a comment from my little ANGEL. The “Devil Voice” is provided to diffuse stress from your problem. The “Angel Voice” is just my opinion..

BOTH PIECES OF ADVICE ARE PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT! I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR OR DOCTOR OF ANY SORT!

The ultimate decision on what to do about your problem is yours and you are responsible for the choices you make. But I always have “two cents” to offer and a chuckle to boot. :0)

Let’s help each other laugh and make life FABULOUS again!

[Via http://thedeviledangel.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment